Thank you to Chere Bork for this guest post:
Chere believes life is easy and we make it hard. She empowers people as a National Speaker, Media Spokesperson and Wellcoach® with the 5 key ingredients for savory living – purpose, energy, balance, happiness and health. Learn more here: www.cherebork.com.
Five Things You Can Do in February to Taste Life
- Melt a Hershey chocolate bar in a saucepan and dip strawberries for a quick “Be My Valentine” treat.
- Each morning declare your “SELF LOVE” intention for the day…only ONE. Just do it!
- Give yourself a valentine card to yourself. Pick one that you will treasure. Fill it with loads of affirmations.
- Send a valentine to someone that would least expect it.
- Connect with your heart – it is the center of self love. Still your mind and focus on the feeling around your heart. Feel it!